We are having our annual Tulip Festival Photo Workshop at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm!
Address is: 33814 S Meridian Rd, Woodburn, OR 97071
This workshop is for all photographers. We will have a variety of lenses and gear available for rent/sale. In order to rent any equipment, we will need to have your ID.
This event will start at 8:30am and end at 12:30pm. You may stay/leave whenever you want.
Parking is not included with your purchase. Parking per car is $5.
Items you may want to bring:
- Rainboots (usually muddy this time of year)
- UV and CPL filters
- Macro lenses
- Wide-angle lenses
- Rain gear
- Rain sleeve (we will be selling these at the workshop)
- An umbrella
- Extra socks, shoes, clothing (we wished we had these last year)
- Towel/plastic bags to keep your car clean/store any muddy gear
- Camera bag
- Extra batteries
- Extra SD card
- A hat (baseball hats are the perfect extra buffer for the rain)
There are various food vendors at the Tulip Festival, so no need to worry about food.
Did you take any photos you were especially proud of? Don't forget to enter into our photo contest, or send some photos to us at email@example.com.
ALL BRANDS Tulip Festival Photo Workshop | Thursday, April 9th, at 8:30am
Please be aware that for specialized classes such as this, we cannot offer a refund. These workshops are typically sold out a few weeks before the class. Please be aware that it may rain on the day of your attendance.