The Warranty Will be Emailed to You as a PDF, Please Supply Us with an Accurate Email when Ordering
This extended warranty is our premiere warranty for anything that may happen to your camera.
This warranty covers the following:
- 100% Parts and Labor
- Protection for your equipment after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Manufacturer Defects
- Mechanical Malfunctions
- Lemon Protection - 3 Repairs for the Same Reason & It's Replaced!
- Drops/Impact Damage (Including Cracked Screens)
- Spills/Liquid Damage
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Worldwide Coverage Available
- No Deductibles* (see Mack Diamond for full Terms & Conditions)
- Starts Date of Purchase
Registering Your Warranty is Easy As 1-2-3
- Register your new warranty at www.mackcam.com
Mack Diamond Under $500 Protection Warranty
Customer must register this warranty on the Mack Website.
These warranties are only valid if the camera purchase date was within 30 days of purchasing the extended warranty. If the warranty is purchased outside of that 30 days, the warranty is not valid.
**It is recommended to purchase the warranty for the item valued at full price. The warranty only covers up to the value of the warrantied item. Ex: Item is on sale for $499, priced originally at $699, if the warrnaty purchased is for $500 and under, if the camera is totaled, the warranty only covers up to $500 in damage, while the camera is valued at $699. In this situation, it would be best to purchase the $700 and under warranty.