- GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip
- 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
- For Select Sony Cameras with Bluetooth
Helping to improve shooting stability, the Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip is a convenient tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Compatible with select Sony cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this grip offers wireless control over select shooting controls, via built-in shutter release and video record buttons, a zoom rocker switch, and a customizable C1 button. Beyond serving as just an accessory grip, the grip itself can be splayed into three legs and function as a tripod for hands-free shooting. The integrated head can tilt upward 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning. Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant to suit its use with select weather-sealed cameras.
- a9 II, a7R IV, a6600, a6100, RX100 VII, ZV-1
- a9, a7R III, a7 III, a6400, RX0 II compatible once updated to latest firmware